We hope you’re as excited as we are for the upcoming Chinatown Dining Week, an event now in its fifth year!
It highlights some of the best food the neighbourhood has to offer, and this year, we’re thrilled that 18 businesses will be a part of Chinatown Dining Week 2022. It represents our largest number of participating businesses the event’s history. While we are welcoming back many returning favourites, we’re also happy to announce that we have seven new restaurants on board this year.
Participating restaurants have put together special menus for $10 or $18 that will be offered from January 13-23, 2022.
With the ongoing pandemic, some participating restaurants will be offering their Chinatown Dining Week menus for guests choosing to dine in as well as those opting for take-out, while others will be offering their specials as take-out only.
Participating businesses include (*denotes new participant):
- *97 Hot Pot, 10602 97 Street
- All Happy Family, 10013 106 Avenue
- Asian Express Hot Pot, 10586 100 Street
- *China Marble Restaurant, 10566 97 Street
- *Co Chin Saigon, 10632 100 Street
- *Emperor’s Palace, 10638 100 Street
- Gui Lin Noodle House, 10626 97 Street
- Kim Fat Market, 9905 107 Avenue
- King Noodle House Pho Hoang, 10613 97 Street
- *Lee House Korean Restaurant, 10704 97 Street
- Liuyishou Hot Pot, #168, 9700 105 Avenue (Pacific Rim Mall)
- Macarons & Goodies, 10548 101 Street
- Namaste India, 10023 107 Avenue
- Shan Shan Bakery, 10552 97 Street
- *Spirit Bistro, 10824 97 Street, Unit #3
- Syphay, 9441 Jasper Avenue
- Tea Bar Cafe, 10640 98 Street
- *The Moth Cafe, 9449 Jasper Avenue
Menus will be released at edmontonchinatown.ca on January 2, 2022 – check back then for more details!